18 Powerful Differences that Make Transformed Hearts Extraordinary
A New Paradigm
- We are an elite/premier/exclusive counseling center.
- We specialize in intimacy issues, sex addiction, infidelity, marriage, the offended heart and many other addictions.
- You can receive faster results in a shorter amount of time which will cost you LESS money.
- We are an expert, leader and author in the field.
- We have over 20 years of experience.
- We lovingly hold the addict responsible.
- We confront codependency and lovingly empower the partner to make changes and take responsibility.
- We work for you, NOT your insurance company.
- You will see long-term change.
- You will learn about your GOODNESS.
- You will hire who you want to see.
- You will have victory over your circumstances.
- We are a custom “Home Builder”.
- We have a proven history, structured program and resources that get you results FAST.
- We work with and support BOTH the addict AND the partner.
- We encourage full disclosure that is validated by a polygraph.
- You will learn about who God says you are.
- You will work with a clinician who has done their own recovery work.
Other Counseling Practices
- Typically, they are a general/common/ordinary counseling practice.
- They generalize in all issues.
- You may experience slower results in a longer amount of time which will cost you MORE money.
- You will see a generalist.
- They may have limited experience.
- They may shame the addict to change.
- They may enable codependency and allow the partner to remain the victim or not take responsibility to make changes.
- They work for your insurance company, NOT you.
- You may experience short-term change.
- They may remind and shame you about your BADNESS.
- You may be limited by who your insurance says you can see.
- You may be a victim of your circumstances.
- They may be a track “Home Builder”.
- They may have no history or program.
- They may focus only on the addict and not support or engage the partner.
- They may discourage full disclosure or the use of a polygraph.
- You will listen to who the world says you are.
- You may be working with a clinician who has done little to no recovery work.